Five Pretty valentines
5 pretty valentines waiting in the store,
bought one,
And then there were 4
4 pretty valentines for you and me,
bought one,
And then there were 3
3 pretty valentines wondering what to do,
bought one,
And then there were 2
2 pretty valentines thinking up some fun,
bought one,
And then there was 1
1 pretty valentine said “buy me and run!”
did that,
And then there were none.
I’ve got something
I’ve got something in my pocket,
it belongs across my face.
I keep it very close to me,
in a most convenient place.
I’m sure you wouldn’t guess it
if you guessed a long, long while.
So I’ll take it out and put it on
it’s a music makers smile!
My Valentine Heart
(point to lips) When I say I love you
(hand on heart) It comes from my heart
(point to ear) You hear it in your ear
(point to head) And it sounds very smart
(stand very tall) I love it when you're proud of me
(stretch arms wide) You say it all day long
(point to ear) And when I hear you say it
(hand on heart) My heart sings a merry song
This is mother
This is the mother, kind and dear,
This is the father, sitting near.
This is the brother, strong and tall
This is the sister, who plays with her ball
This is the baby, the littlest of all
See my whole family, large and small.
Heart
I put my hands together,
This is how I start.
I curve my fingers right around,
And I can make a heart!
The love Bug
It begins with a grin (smile Broadly)
It turns to giggle (put hands on mouth & giggle)
You start to laugh (throw head back and laugh)
Your legs start to wiggle (shake feet in the air)
You look all around for someone to hug (move eyes back and forth)
What can you do (shrug shoulders)
You've caught the love bug (hug another child or yourself)
ACHOOO!
Bee My Valentine
Won't you "bee" my valentine (point to friend)
And buzz away with me? (pretend to fly)
We'll bumble along together
Because you're my Honey Bee. (throw kiss)
Bzzzzzzzzzz!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
February Love and Family Rhymes
Posted in |
8:45 AM | by McVay Family Adventures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment