With My Family
(tune: "The Muffin Man")
Tell me what you like to do
Like to do, like to do
Tell me what you like to do
With your family.
_______likes to play with toys
Play with toys, play with toys
_______likes to play with toys
With his family.
(ask children what they like to do
with their family...fill in blanks)
H-E-A-R-T
(tune: "Bingo")
There is a shape and it means love,
and heart is its name-o
H-E-A-R-T, H-E-A-R-T, H-E-A-R-T
And Heart is its name-o!
Happy Family
I love mommy, she loves me
We love daddy, yes sir-ree
He loves us and so you see
We are a happy family
I love grandma, she loves me
We love grandpa, yes sir-ree
He loves us and so you see
We are a happy family
I love sister, she loves me
We love brother, yes sir-ree
He loves us and so you see
We are a happy family
Valentines Say I Love You
(tune: "London Bridge")
Valentines say I love you,
I love you, I love you
Valentines say I love you.
Yes, they really do.
Ten Little Valentines
(tune: Ten little Indians)
One red, two red, three red valentines,
Four red, five red, six red valentines,
Seven red, eight red, nine red valentines,
Ten red Val-en-tines.
Ten red, nine red, eight red valentines,
Seven red, six red, five red valentines,
Four red, three red, two red valentines,
One red Val-en-tine.
Daddy’s Homecoming
I’m so glad when Daddy comes home,
Glad as I can be.
Clap my hands and shout for joy,
And climb up on his knee.
Put my arms around his neck,
Hug him tight like this!
Pat his cheeks and give him “what?”
A great big KISS! (make kiss sound)
I Love You
(tune: Mary Had a Little Lamb)
Suzy, Suzy, I love you,
I love you, yes I do.
Suzy, Suzy, I love you,
Yes I do.
Substitute the names of the children for the names in the song.
You Are My Sunshine
You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are gray.
You’ll never know dear
How much I love you.
Please don’t take
My sunshine away.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
February Love and Family Songs
Posted in |
8:40 AM | by McVay Family Adventures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment